A successful candidate will be self-motivated, accurate, reliable, and willing to work in a fast-paced team environment. Applicants should have experience in performing customer driven over-inspection on metal aerospace engine components and data reporting. First shift position available in a bright, clean, climate-controlled area. Advancement opportunities available. Training available.
- Perform customer driven sample inspections (dimensional and visual) on limited finished part characteristics and release product for shipment on customers’ behalf. (Experience with General Electric and/or Honeywell requirements a plus)
- Interpret drawings, operation sheets, work instructions, and customer specifications (General Electric and/or Honeywell experience a plus)
- Interpret inspection results and approve acceptable product for shipment on customers’ behalf
- Use customer websites and databases to record inspection data and product release records
- Use of a Windows based computer database to obtain or record inspection information and results
- Health and Medical benefits, including Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays
- No earnings cap
- Performance based bonuses
- Overtime available
- Advancement opportunities available
Located in South Windsor, CT.