A successful candidate will be self-motivated, accurate, thorough, and willing to work in a fast-paced team environment. Applicants should have good communication skills and 20/20 corrected or uncorrected vision. First shift position available in a bright, clean, climate-controlled area. Advancement opportunities available.
- Visually inspect finished aerospace parts for superficial damage or visual non-conformances prior to customer delivery
- Interpret drawings, operation sheets, work instructions, and customer specifications
- Use of small common inspection tools as necessary to evaluate size of superficial defects (verniers, micrometer, pin gages, radius gages)
- Use of small common hand tools (jewelers file, stone, emery cloth) to remove or polish minor superficial defects if necessary
- Use of a Windows based computer database to obtain or record inspection information and results
- Health and Medical benefits, including Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays
- No earnings cap
- Performance based bonuses
- Overtime available
- Advancement opportunities available
Located in South Windsor, CT.