A successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience as an NDT/FPI Level 2 Aerospace Inspector. X-ray/radiographic experience welcome but not necessary. Applicants must be self motivated, accurate, thorough and willing to work in a fast paced environment. First and second shift positions available in a clean, climate controlled environment.
- Interprets and evaluates test results
- Review routers, procedures, specifications, drawings, and other instructions for completeness and instructions to perform operation
- Set-up, operate, calibrate, and perform Process Control Checks on NDT (Liquid Penetrant Test) equipment by following established instructions and record results
- Interpret, evaluate, and report evaluation results as required
- Provide On-the-Job Training (OJT) to Level I Inspectors, trainees, and fellow Level II NDT Inspectors
- Ability to write nonconformance reports
- Low-cost Health and Medical benefits, including Vision, Dental, and Life-Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid sick, vacation, and holidays
- Flexible hours with no earnings cap
- Advancement opportunities
- Performance based bonuses
- Weekends/Overtime available
Located in South Windsor, CT.